Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other participating countries.
It supports new entrepreneurs with the skills necessary to start and/or successfully run a small business in Europe. New entrepreneurs gather and exchange knowledge and business ideas with an experienced entrepreneur, with whom they stay and collaborate for a period of 1 to 6 months.
To participate you need to
- be firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan OR have less than 3 years of total entrepreneurial experience;
- be over 18 years old;
- be a permanent resident in one of the Participating Countries: European Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine and Kosovo;
- have a concrete project or business idea, reflected in a business plan.
How to apply
- register via the online form and submit your CV and business plan;
- new entrepreneurs can only take part in the programme once.
The programme encourages the participation of experienced/host entrepreneurs as well.
Interested host entrepreneurs based in the USA (states of New York and Pennsylvania), Israel and Singapore can take part in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Global.
There the exchange of European new entrepreneur and experienced host entrepreneur lasts between 1-3 months.
Find out more: https://www.erasmus-entrepreneurs.eu