European Youth Information Quality Label Design Contest
Young people between 18 and 30 years of age are invited to join the ERYICA competition and take the opportunity to design the new European Quality Label for youth information.
There is so much information available nowadays on all kinds of platforms that sometimes it's hard to know which information is reliable and which isn't. In this context, different methods to help people, especially young people, to easily recognise trustworthy sources and to be critical about the information they read is really important. The European Youth Information Quality Label tackles this challenge and provides a visible sign that tells young people that a certain piece of information is verified, true and unbiased and does not require further verification.
Who can participate
- anyone between 18 and 30 years of age;
- citizen or resident of a member state of the Council of Europe.
How to participate
- You will have to create the visual representation of the European Youth Information Quality Label.
- The label shall be a logo or icon, suitable to be displayed on youth information services and information products. It should be an easy-to-recognise and youth-friendly image that transmits the trustworthiness and reliability of the information it certifies across Europe.
- You can choose any technique you think would look good on youth information services and information products;
- You can take a photo, create an illustration digitally, draw by hand on paper or use only text: you can compete with any creation.
- Fill in the form and submit your work in vector graphic format and in high resolution suitable for printing;
- You can sublmit up to three entries.
ERYICA and its Quality Label Working Group will choose one winner and use that graphic as the logo of the European Youth Information Quality Label.
Additionally, the promoters will choose one more contestant with an outstanding creation.
- The winner will be rewarded with a GoPro Hero camera or equivalent.
- The other contestant with an outstanding creation will receive a Xiaomi Amazfit smartwatch or equivalent.
Read more on ERYICA website.