#EUSolidarityCorps Short Story Contest
The European Solidarity Corps is interested in your story. Answer the question "How the European Solidarity Corps has changed my life and me?" and get the chance to win a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit and many other prizes.
Who can take part
- young people between 18 and 31;
- legally residents in the EU Member States or the following Partner Countries: Republic of North Macedonia, Turkey, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Russian Federation;
- who are registered on the European Solidarity Corps Portal;
- and who have already experienced a volunteering activity.
- up to five monthly winners will receive a European Solidarity Corps promotion kit and a voucher of a value of 100 €
- in addition, the best story of the month will be selected by online voting out of the five winners and the author will receive an Interrail ticket to travel to seven destinations for the maximum of one month or a voucher of the same value.
How to take part
- register on the European Solidarity Corps Portal
- login with your credentials and click on the "Story Contest" button
- choose the language in which you will write your story (you are allowed to submit it in any of the 24 official languages of the EU)
- describe your experience and transformation with the European Solidarity Corps in 10,000 characters in the appropriate box and do not forget to add the place, the country and the time period of your European Solidarity Corps activity
The stories should reflect the ideals, values and spirit of the European Solidarity Corps.
Your volunteering experience should have taken place after the start of the Corps (7 December 2016).
The contest will run on a monthly basis.
The fourth round is open until 31 July 2019, midnight.
Find out more here: