Leading Europe Scholarship 2019
Are you a young leader from Europe? Would you like to attend the One Young World 2019 Summit? Leading Europe is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Europe are represented at the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
What the scholarship covers:
- access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, the United Kingdom
- hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2019
- catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- summit hand-outs and support materials.
- the cost of travel to and from London (must depart from and return to one and the same international airport)
- the visa costs are not covered
Eligible applicants must
- be between 18-30 years old;
- have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change;
- demonstrate capacity for leadership;
- addressing key local and/or global issues in their work;
- have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas;
- have a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the listed countries.
How to apply
Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits and to first-time Summit attendees (not OYW Ambassadors).
Deadline to apply: 15th April 2019.
Read more here.