Momentum World is a not for profit international education and training provider based in the UK. Our mission is to enhance the career prospects of young people. Our aims are:
• To inspire young people and develop their employability.
• To increase young people’s understanding of global issues, and access to international projects.
• To facilitate employment opportunities and career pathways.
• To add value to formal education.
• To promote intercultural understanding and inclusion.
The themes of our work are employability, leadership, inclusion, global learning and intercultural understanding. We have a strong track record in all these areas, working across formal and non-formal education. We are experts in the use of film and media as tools for learning and development. Our courses encourage young people to develop internationally transferable / transversal skills – to become, active, curious, communicative, cooperative, broad minded, confident, adaptable, enterprising – and therefore employable. We emphasise progressive personal development through long term engagement with young people.
- International non-formal education
- Leadership & employability training for young people and youth workers
- International projects
- EVS coordinating
- Youth exchanges
- Youth worker mobility
- Erasmus+ KA2 projects
- Erasmus+ KA3 projects
- Access to international training/volunteering opportunities