Youth delegate for a year
In line with its “Roadmap for youth participation”, the Conference of INGOs of the Council of Europe will invite 2 young persons representing their member NGO to Strasbourg (France), to take an active part, as a youth delegate, in its coming April and October sessions.
Being a youth delegate for a year is an opportunity to gain international experience, become a part of a diverse group of young activists, network and make an impact by stimulating the debates from a youth perspective.
To be eligible you need to
- represent an INGO member of the Conference of INGOs;
- be between 18 and 30 years old;
- be open, committed and motivated to develop and strengthen dialogue between young people and civil society;
- be available to engage in the whole of the activity including the preparation of grass roots projects;
- have an interest in actively participating in the policy making processes supporting civil society;
- be able to multiply the information obtained during the session on their return in their sending organisation;
- speak English fluently.
How to apply
- fill in the application form;
- youth delegates must commit to taking part the whole week of each 2020 session: from 20-24 April and 12-16 October 2020 (participation in only one session is not possible).
The youth delegates’ travel and subsistence expenses will be covered by the INGO Service according to its rules.
Accommodation will be provided and paid for by the organisers.
Deadline: 15 February 2020.
Find more information here.